Collection of Information
This website and all other online services that link to this policy collect various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information provided in emails, newsletter signups, contact forms or related to the grant-applying entity during the grant application process including names, email addresses, telephone numbers and financial information and records.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site and all other online services that link to this policy shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed Letter-of-Interest forms, completed grant requests, newsletter enrollment and emails. It is the intent of this site and all other online services that link to this policy to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided on this site and all other online services that link to this policy.
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of Information Collected
The Leonard Litz Foundation does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
The Leonard Litz Foundation may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon The Leonard Litz Foundation and/or our website and all other online services that link to this policy;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of The Leonard Litz Foundation
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of Leonardlitz.org and all other Online Services that link to this policy and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 13
Leonard Litz Foundation does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website and all other Online Services that link to this policy have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website and/or all other online services that link to this policy please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
Leonard Litz Foundation shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Leonard Litz Foundation
140 Sherman Street
Fairfield CT 06824